Friday, January 25, 2013

Resolution Revolution 2013 January

 
 

 Happy Friday and welcome to my side of the blogosphere! First: a SHOUTOUT to the sweet Lanesha at We Are the Tabbs for a comment to remind me about this bloghop.
 
I have never in my life made any New Year's resolution, much less written any down. I always figured why write down a bunch of wishful thinking only to consider myself a failure when the list was not complete on December 31st. The first day of 2013 I posted an official list of my GOALS for 2013 and I must say: I ain't the woman I want to be, but I'm certainly not the woman I was a year ago!
 
3 DAY JUICE DETOX this was a big deal for me because I love juicing and I really want to live a healthier lifestyle. I started this detox a few weeks ago and actually went 4 days. The results I got in just those few days were amazing. I lost a couple of pounds and my energy levels went through the roof. I felt lighter and much less sluggish like my body had gotten an oil change or tune up or something. I just felt great all around. I had more mental clarity and less body aches. I was inspired by own progress,  as well as the progress of other women I know, to try this thing again. But this time I'll go longer- as long as I can!
 
PRACTICE YOGA AND GAIN MORE FLEXIBILITY Now this is where I have fallen of the boat... somewhere between the beginning of classes and cramming in some assignments I lost my focus. For me Yoga is not just about stretching and being flexible, it also encompasses meditation, relaxation, and weight loss. All of these are important to me so now when I get to check my success (or lack thereof) in black and white I realize where I need to pick up. Not so good this time, but we'll work on it before February's check-in.
 
CONNECT WITH MORE STRONG, CREATIVE, AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN  It is amazing to me how many awesome women I've been exposed to in blogging. I have had the pleasure of getting a glimpse into the lives of some really extraordinary females. And I thank you all for your words of encouragement and inspiration; for the laugh out loud posts and useful information. I must say that my efforts have been alot, but not as much as I would like because my life is sort of chaotic and busy with school and 2 kids. In the very near future I do plan to incorporate a more structured routine than the one I'm NOT on now. And I'm hoping this will allow me more time to spend with some women in bloggy little world.
 
I've already met some more ladies in this blog hop that I look forward to communicating with even more. So to all of you: here's wishing you a blessed journey on your way through this year and much success with your goals and resolutions!
 
Be Inspired...to be better!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and linking up Good luck with your goals. Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks for the shout our dear!! so glad to be blog buddies!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete