Go Ahead and Laugh
Here are some benefits:
· Reduces blood pressure
· Reduces stress
· Increases memory and learning
· Improves alertness and creativity
· Fortifies the immune system
· Promotes group bonding
· Gives your diaphragm, abdominal, facial , and leg muscles a workout
· Strengthens relationships
· It’s one thing that’s contagious that will help others feel better too
And this list goes on for days. I don’t know about you but those all sound good to me. Healing my body naturally with laughter?! Especially one of those laughs that make your face hurt and you almost pee your pants! Those are the best. No matter how down you are, it can always be fixed with a good chuckle.
So I give you permission. Have a laugh. Look at something or do something really funny and laugh until your belly hurts and tears come to your eyes. I promise you’ll feel a whole lot better…and your body will thank you for it!