Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 4...and 3

Yesterday turned out to be an extremely long and busy day for me. I started my spring semester and met with my former supervisor to discuss my return to the business. I left last year in October because I'd had enough of the business ethics - or lack thereof- that were being practiced. Like I've mentioned before: if you pray seriously about something God will give you the answer whether you like it or not. And so I was given the strong suggestion to return to my old job after 3 months of working in the family business.

I do thank God for answered prayers. Sometimes when you think you're right, we're really wrong. It's so important for those of us who believe in God to seek his guidance each and everyday. The moment we get out if God's will we are screwed. I thought u would be fine leaving my management position behind, but I found out very quickly that I was being made in that position, and everything I went through was only making me wiser and stronger. Thank God for answered prayers...

As for my juice fast... Day 3 went fabulously. I juiced my way through and came out on top. I even drank a jug of juice before I went to Zumba and felt amazing. I'm very excited about the progress I made with the fast. I did make the decision to incorporate food back into my diet today. I'm okay with the idea. I'm. Just happy that one goal has been completed for the year. I can't say that I won't do it again. For anyone out there who is thinking of juice cleansing I would highly recommend it. I felt lighter. My energy levels went up, and my digestive tract thanks me for it. I did include one more recipe for the road. I have lots more that I may share sporadically throughout this blog! Be inspired... To be better!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following. I enjoyed reading this post. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really happy things went well for your juice detox. Also read the other post about going back to your old job. I hope that works out for you.
    I've confirmed my first goal and am now solidly under 85 kilos (that's 187,3 lbs) and well on my way to 84 kilos (185,1 lbs). One pound at a time and it's going well. Seeing my dietist again on the 22nd (coz she forgot to write down our appointment on the 10th) and I hope I'll be well on my way to 83 kilos by then. At the rate it's going, I should be.
    Keep up the good work and I'll 'see you on the other side'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments. It's always encouraging to see others making progress as well! keep it up!

      Delete