Friday, February 8, 2013

Made

So I must first start by telling you how great it feels to be inside this blogosphere right now. I feel like I am totally in my zone and honestly I just want to stay here for a while. I have alot to catch up on- for the sake of this not becoming an online novel, I will break this stuff up into separate posts.

This week has been incredible in a sense that I have truly felt the presence of God in my life. I have done some things... and not done some things that I know would not have been possible without the existence of the Holy Spirit. I returned to my old management position on this past Monday. It's not what I personally wanted to do, but I prayed out of a most sincere heart that God's will be done in my life. I would only want to be there if that is where He will have me to be. Things worked out in such a way that it became obvious that there is some unfinished business with this company- a new phase of my development according to the Master's plan. I saw some things that made me uncomfortable, I became irritated at some points, and I even wondered briefly what on Earth could this return possibly mean for me?

I am being made here, friends. The tough times, the rough times, the pressure, and personalities. Dealing WITH them and not IN them is my assignment. A wise man of my church family once told me, "You can't have it made being made." How true this is. Everything in life won't be a bed of roses. And in order to reign with Him in Heaven we MUST learn to suffer like Jesus. It's not easy. But it will all be worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment