Sunday, January 6, 2013

Starting line

I absolutely could not wait to post! I must tell you all first that due to my sleeping habits I finally closed my eyes around 1am. I did not wake up until 7. I did not panic. I did not rush. I calmly got out of bed and started with a glass of water that had in it a shot of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar. My taste buds were opened and I was excited to have my first glass of juice.

I've felt pretty good so far. I did experience a slight headache right before my lunch cup, but I think that was only because I waited a little longer than I should have. When I return home from spending time with my family I will do some bulk juicing for up to 24 hours ahead. I will also post a few recipes this evening for those of you who want to join me! Be Inspired... To be better!





No comments:

Post a Comment