Sunday, January 6, 2013

Night of Day One

Its bedtime now. Time to shut this party down for the night. Day one of the Juice Detox was not bad at all. I've had a couple people tell me that Day 2 is rough so I am preparing myself for the possibilities. At the close of Day 3 I hope to have increased my metabolism, even just slightly. and maybe lost a pound or two. My headache has subsided, and so has the urinating- I'm up to every 20 minutes now.

My emotions are a little raw. I've spent some time reading, praying, meditating, and journaling today. I just want a deeper connection with God through Jesus Christ. and the only way to do that is to spend some time talking and fellowshipping with Him. I thank Him for all He has been to me today.
 you all be blessed... take care of your minds, bodies, and souls!...Be Inspired...to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment